OscarBoy

SCHOOLS OUT

Hey guyz just letting u know schools out 4 me now as im 5th form we got exam leave but i am not doing the exams so it dosnt matter now its holidays :P :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm on study leave now too :D

I'm sixth form but have 8 subjects that I better start to study for :x Going to be in a exam room for about 24 hours :cry:

I guess you had to spend some time doing your new hair do - you're not going all Emo on us, are you? If you do you'll only be able to have a Black Knife fish, you know... :lol:

Caper until recently our secondary school years were called forms so you started college at the age of 12 or 13 in Form 3, next year Form 4 etc up to 7th Form. We now have Year 1, 2, 3 etc.

Primary school 5 - 10 or 12 yrs (starting in the primers and making your way up to Standard 1, 2, 3 and 4) then

Intermediate (sometimes part of primary school) ages 10 - 12 (and known as Form 1 and 2)

Secondary 12 or 13 yrs - 17 or 18 yrs then university or other tertiary learning.

Do you start college at Year 9 these days people? I don't have kids at school so aren't sure about the new system. :-?

now its holidays :P :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:P for school kids, :evil: for the rest of us who have to put up with loads of teenagers with far too much spare time invading the world on weekdays.....

Primary school is years one to six

Intermediate is year seven and eight

Secondary is year nine to 13

Caper, be careful when killing the fly, it may damage your computer screen, depending on what extermination method you are going to use!

Ohh great. That would explain the LACK of car parks in town today. :x

Man, weren't they just on holidays, I swear they get so many more holidays now than I did when I was at school.

Hell yea - they are dumber than they used to be, too.