SCHOOLS OUT

OscarBoy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time off? Try owning your own business and working from home. People seem to think it appropriate to call 24/7. The phone started at 7.30am (as usual), couriers start arriving at 7.15am and it is all go until midnight - 1.30am for my husband - 7 days a week.

We have even had someone ring on Christmas Day one year as they had bought a printer and couldn't figure out how to make it go with their computer. Always the conversation starts with "Sorry to bother you BUT...)

Only 10 exams would be a breeze. :roll:

lol caryl il no wat u talk about n a couple of years when im running my own building company except it myt b worse?

Couple of years?

An apprenticeship is how long???

And don't think that there won't be any exams and paperwork with that either!

I'm starting to realise how little time there is left :o

Only 2 days till history, 100 yrs of history to learn!

Then I only have 1 day and its english (thats after history)

Then 3 days till bio and only 1 day to study Stats but its all on the calculator (well achieved is)

My bit of advice to all you yr 12s is do Stats !!!! it is soooo easy.. basiucally a class on how to use your calc! well achieved but merits easy too 8)

Stayed up to 12 last night learning vocab...

I'll be going to vic doing a BSc (Cell bio, plants, animals, geology, stats,begginers french(i've done french in 6th form so shall be easy 8) and 2 psych papers)

This year I got stuck doing english cos I dropped german and french and I've hated English... only need 4 more credits to pass it so unfortunatly I have to pass 2 essays (last yr I only passed 1 out of 3!)