know of anyone who breeds any type of tortoise??!

fishy_t

Gannet said:

the box turtles that i found were manly betwen 10-15cm here is an average pic for ya, i have better just photo bucket isnt my friend with slow internet(53kbs)

Best way to use Photobucket (PB)... is to use it in conjuction with FLOCK... which is downloadable on the PB page.

With "FLOCK" you can select as many pics as you want off your drive and just get Flock to handle them.

It will upload all your pics into the area you specify... and "YOU DON"T HAVE TO DO A THING"... it does it all for you.

Bill.

yes they are the right breeds

what i dont understand is, that i went to the reptile park last summer, and went back half way throught this year, and they seem to be getting new reptiles all the time, where are they getting them from?

it sounds funny, because if they are trading or purchasing.,,..where from? how come the public or other animal keepers do the same

:)

I've got a friend down the road who is now classed as a zoo - she's got an animal sanctuary and was given some monkeys from the circus, but to be allowed to keep them she had to be classed as a zoo.. so I don't think the process of becoming one is THAT bad...

Yep it is!

How do you know her? She's amazing, love her to bits! I told her a million times she should write a letter to Peter Jackson asking for funding for the monkey enclosures (as I'm sure you know things like that aren't cheap!) as he might be interested in using them in a movie or two at some point, she wrote it but never sent it!!

They monkeys are pretty cool, I like the capuchin the most, he seems to enjoy licking my leg and making a cute noise at the same time!! :P

So no one on here has any themselves that they are breeding?! Or knows of anyone who has??! (tortoises that is and not capuchins!)