March 6, 200422 yr comment_15033 Hi all, I am just wondering what type of cichlids everyone keeps "Back Home" :roll: Frenchy Report
March 6, 200422 yr comment_15034 Mostly SA cichlids, but I have some Jewels too. Don't like africans for the most part. Report
March 6, 200422 yr comment_15037 I keep Malawi , Tangs and riverine Africans .The only cichlids to keep----- at this stage. Report
March 7, 200422 yr comment_15117 bolivian / buttefly ram but partner has eyes on blue peacock and electric yellow. Maybe one day.............. Report
March 18, 200422 yr comment_15618 Currently none, as my male ram bit the dust a few weeks ago (after at least two years), but I finish setting my large tank up at home I'm hoping to get some Discus, Blue Rams and Apistogramma Cactuides (if I can find some healthy ones that is). Does any one know of a good source for Discus in the Auckland area? Report
March 19, 200422 yr comment_15651 I have angels and an oscar, only got Oscar about a week ago and i thought he was going to die 2 times now from overeating. Report
March 22, 200422 yr Author comment_15756 I have American only now.. :roll: gone against the trend. I have discus, festaes, salvinis. The only Africans I have left are all the fry. Frenchy Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_205347 I have mbuna, oscars,CA,SA,NA, a bit of a mix thanks all doing well...only been keeping for the past 2 years now.and a few cats..Though now I have a few anatoboids due to my friend fish_fingers hehe... Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_205418 Male Malawi peacocks - beautiful colours and for the most part, pretty placid Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_205420 at present Chocolate cichlids ,Uaru, Blue Dempsey ,Green Severum Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_205422 i have 6 oscars 2 at 30cm and 4 at 10cm, 2 jags and about 8 i dont know what types they are Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_205452 Heaps of Mbuna and other Malawis, Tangs and Dwarf cichlids.( cockatoo, viejita, eunotus and panduro) Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_205460 Brichardi, Demasoni, Keyholes, Nannocara annomala and that is all Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_205465 At present just two baby Geo Suri's did have discus though. Done the African thing, but American is more my fav Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.