Black Neon babies!

cat

I can harldy believe it but we have found three (yes only three!) black neon babies in our 5 foot community tank. Hard to imagine how they have survived but they are there. hiding in the Java Moss. We are wrapped! I cant imagine how the catfish, angels, tetras etc havent cleaned up any eggs but I dont care ... we have baby black neons! :lol:

If I tried to breed them I wouldnt succeed. :o

Pity there wasnt ten hiding around so I could register it but I doubt there are any more than that. Both hubby and I have gone cross eyed looking for more. Water at an angle does funny things to the eyes after awhile. :lol: :-? :roll:

:lol: :lol: Ira

Unfortunately Andrew was here at the time hubby found them helping us setup our new computer so he got to see them in a fully sober state! :o

Mind you I have spotted another one so we now have four! Woohooo ... After searching the tank high and low I am pretty sure there are no more. But now I know that they like the water conditions in the tank I can duplicate it. My luck it was a 100 year neon and that was her last 'litter'. :lol: :lol:

I have been trying to see if two of them are sticking closer together but it seems it was a one night stand as no-one is talking in the tank about the mummy or daddy. I may try putting two together and see what happens at a later date.

Cat said...

> Unfortunately Andrew was here at the time hubby found

> them helping us setup our new computer so he got to see

> them in a fully sober state!

Being the serious and dedicated fishkeeper (and all around nice

guy) that I am, I don't know what you're talking about.... ;-)

Pbbbbtttt!!!

Andrew.