Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah

  1. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Show starts this afternoon at 12.30. Parkway Scout Hall, Parkway, Wainuiomata. Be there or be square! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
  2. Yeah, I like that too! mmmmm blue ones..... :lol:
  3. No need to be embarassed... lovely photo I am really good at posting photos since photo bucket now. I used to be the forums worst. If you click on image code, it copies with a left click and then just paste like this Just happened to have one handy to copy :lol: :lol: Took it out.
  4. :lol: :lol: :lol: and I am a cat lover... believe it or not :lol:
  5. Glad he woke you. I sort of remember having a dream like that sometime. My head felt like lead on the pillow and I just couldn't wake. Maybe I was dreaming that I couldn't wake...who knows.
  6. "It was a black shoulder bag with D-Vice Designer Sex Gear written on it" :roll:
  7. unforgettable...that's what your are....la la la la la :lol: :lol: :lol: For those that don't recognise the lyrics...Nat King Cole..... :lol:
  8. See. I told you! :lol:
  9. We're into October now guys, if you have fish/es to enter, best get onto it or otherwise you may be too late!! The last date for entries is next week, the 10th? I know if I'm wrong that Paul will correct it for me :lol: :lol: Come on!! Be there our be Rectangularly challenged.... couldn't think of what to say for square.... :oops: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!! :bounce: :bounce:
  11. Good on ya Bud for being so thoughtful towards the neighbours cat! ha ha ha ha ha
  12. :bounce: :bounce: CONGRATULATIONS! :bounce: :bounce: From Chris and Sarah
  13. Now that would be right! CONGRATULATIONS CARNZCATS!! *GRIN* :bounce: :bounce: She sure is beautiful! I love the name too!
  14. Thanks for all of your comments guys! Imogen - Maiden (Gaelic) Lily - Lily
  15. Our darling new Grand Daughter born yesterday at around 9 am Imogen Lily :-) :-) She is as beautfiul as her Big sister and Mum!!! :-) Sorry re picture quality..will post again when have more photos :-) :-)
  16. I have been a donor since a teenager. Initially it was my way of "getting out of work" for a while :-) :-) crazy lady... I really enjoy being able to "give something back" too
  17. Loks like a great day Caryl...nice pics too!
  18. Almost unbelievable. but nice to hear of the outcome
  19. Poor You DonnaM! Glad that you were able to do what you did though. Not nice to see anything suffer like that.
  20. Congrats Broms2! :bounce: :bounce: Thanks Living Art for alerting the ladies to this I am waiting for our second grand daughter to be born - due 14 September Some of you will remember how many photos I posted of Ella our first :lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.