Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Grant!

Featured Replies

He might not post but he does read, and comment, over my shoulder :wink:

58 today. Here is the present I bought him (no comments on the model thank you, it was what he wanted and it is his birthday)

Grantsbirthdaypressie.jpg

He picks it up on Tuesday. :bounce:

FUN!

Happy Birthday!

mine was on Thursday... and yesterday I went to hospital from work for bad chest pains :roll: I'm ohk though. lol

Red...Sports car...So stereotypical midlife crisis.:) Well, it would be more so if it was a corvette, but MX5s are a lot cheaper.

  • Author

I prefer the older model ones in yellow too billaney :roll:

Perhaps he will buy me one for my next birthday :lol:

living art - it is back ordered :wink:

Ira; he is too old for a midlife crisis, he is now enetering his second childhood. He didn't particularly want a red one actually, that was the colour they had at the right price.

Heir; hope you stay OK. What caused the pains do they know?

Heir; hope you stay OK. What caused the pains do they know?

Lung infection... but i'll be all good! lol I'm a trooper :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT! :bounce: :bounce:

oh my gosh...a new car...WOW....WOW...WOW...WOW

Second childhood Caryl, I'm beginning to think men never leave the first childhood behind 8)

Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.