Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Sarah

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah

  1. Whatever!! another Tui Ad! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
  2. In progress as we speak
  3. Thanks Caryl, got ours too! :bounce: :bounce:
  4. Happy Birthday Caryl! :bounce: :bounce:
  5. :lol: :lol:
  6. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. I was just about to say this :lol: some Christchurch libraries offer free wireless- check this out http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/Services/Wireless/ Our library is too poor to offer free wireless
  8. Now I'd be happy with that!! Rallies to stop max temperature reaching any more than 22 deg! :roll: :lol: :lol:
  9. I know, I know...you sent all your patients to our library didn't you? :lol: :lol: :lol: They brought all their returns too.... one even said that I shouln't have to work today....I wouldn't if he and others like him didn't decide to go and see the ladies at the library :roll:
  10. Thanks for all the photos Andrew_W!
  11. mmmmmm! That would make a mean coleslaw! :lol:
  12. Happy Birthday to Kelly! :bounce: :bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :-)
  13. really got ours too
  14. He then came home and folded and stapled 300 AW magazines then today helped me finished addressing, bagging and stamping them.
  15. Yeah Paul! Give a poor lady a break! :lol: :lol:
  16. We got ours It is a lot of work! Much appreciated this end.
  17. You could write an article too Jimr :lol:
  18. At this stage, I'm going and Chris isn't
  19. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bounce: :bounce: What is meant to be, is meant to be.
  20. Hope so!!!
  21. TC - top cat
  22. Thanks to you Spink!!!!!!! Thanks is not a good enough word to use... You were amazing! Was a great show, even though I'm not a "fishy" sort of a person! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
  23. I already put a post in the other one :lol: :lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.