Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah

  1. roll on the floor laughing my ass off! :bounce: :bounce:
  2. It's looking absolutely terrific! Blocks this posting on site so that Tim and Chris don't know anything about it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :bounce: :bounce:
  3. Hiya FranandMark Wainui rules!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Yeah!!! he he he :lol: :lol: You are very welcome to come and visit us too..that is if you haven't already :oops: he he he Sarah TheFishWidow :lol: :lol:
  4. Sarah replied to FranAndMark's topic in Welcome
    There certainly are a lot from Wainui!! :bounce: :lol:
  5. Ok....Will stop whining now!! *grin* It arrived today in the mail :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
  6. Still no AQ :roll: Damn NZ Post!! :lol: :lol: Or Maybe it's Telecom's fault :lol: :lol: Dig at Paul's work place....of no relevance..just kidding Paul! Happy Birthday Jane
  7. Hmmmmm You got yours Warren and we didn't?? Not fair!!!
  8. Sarah replied to Chookness's topic in Welcome
    Hi there Chookness I am probably one of the least *fishy* (although others may disagree, *grin*) person on this site. My husband and Son are both members here too though....they are both very fishy! he he he he he he he Sarah 8) :lol: :bounce:
  9. Even though I don't have a "fishy" bone in my body *G*, I enjoy reading the Aquarium World too!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
  10. I know I don't normally frequent any other forum other than the off topic, but just had to say what cutesie little babbies! *G* :bounce: :bounce:
  11. Thanks again for the photos Caryl! :-) Chris hasn't seen them yet. I discovered them this morning. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all....even if it was cold!!!!!! :lol: Sarah
  12. Thanks again to all for your congratulations! Tim is a very proud uncle pies As are his grandparents
  13. Thanks Pegasus I was logged on as Chris when I posted the reply about being a grandma Cat btw Didn't realise that until after I re read the post. *G*
  14. Thanks folks Caryl told me to put it here, really No problem if it gets moved. Pics to arrive when I can get the camera sorted Caryl.
  15. Hi all We are now the proud grandparents of Ella Rose. Born yesterday at 6pm. 61b 90z. Mother, baby and father all doing extremely well. Grandma still on cloud nine! Sarah
  16. We all just had the best time in Fiji! I want to go again now! Not just the locals either, it was nice spending time with everyone that went too. I was hot at times but still had the best time. I wish I had had time to do more now.....next time *G* I keep having flashbacks and remembering all the great things we did. Thanks to all who went for your great company also. Sarah
  17. I'm having a lovely time looking at the photos and reliving all of those memories. Thanks Caryl, Grant and Sue and anyone else that took photos (think these are just your's and Grant's tho Caryl?) Sarah

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.