Conference 2006

Janey

Hi all

Registration Forms for Conference 2006 being hosted by the Kapi-Mana Aquarium Club were posted today. They have been sent to each financial member of the FNZAS so you don't need to worry about chasing your club secretary to get a copy! :D

There will also be a copy available for download on this site shortly.

Remember there is a prize for the first person to register so be quick!

Kapi-Mana members - don't panic, you won't receive a form in the mail but you will be receiving a modified version via email within the next couple of days.

We have a great weekend planned, and we hope that many of you can make it. If you have never been to a FNZAS conference before now is the time to start, they are a lot of fun and a great chance to meet fellow fishy people.

See you all in June :wink:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I will be booking our flights this afternoon and hoping to make the trip back on the Monday as late as possible. This is because I also hope some kind Wellingtonians will be willing to put up with us for the day (as I assume we will have to vacate the lodge by 10am) and perhaps take us to see their (and others) fish :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

OK people, with only a couple of weeks until registration forms are due in they should be flooding my letterbox about now! Suspiciously absent is the registration form of our president Warren :o

Consider this your friendly reminder! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Aww, sorry wok it isn't on our itinerary. We wanted to avoid Te Papa, it would be way to easy to loose people in there! Although, one of our activities is weather dependant so Te Papa is a possible backup alternative.

• 2 weeks later...