Fiji pics link

Caryl

Here is a link to my photobucket album (I hope it works).

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/carylnz/

You should find 16 albums, 8 of them from Fiji and split according to contents - animals, birds, conference and people, entertainers and locals, fish, flowers and sea critters.

Feel free to look at all the albums :D

As soon as I get the pics onto CD it will be sent to Cees and hopefully onto a gallery in the fishroom.

Oh for Broadband :)

Wonderful pics guys, and really nice to put some faces to some names.

Just having a smile at what that lot would have cost to develop at the local photo shop :)

Great job Caryl... must have taken you ages to put all those up.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you all for your kind words. These were only a few of the photos taken :lol: I actually have over 800 - mine, suemack's, Marion's and the ones taken by the Downs Family. Those on the website are the best of the mix.

When you go and look at the pics in the album, do you see the words under saying what each one is? I assume, from comments, that you can. When I am logged in to it I see 3 lines below with url, tags and img. I also see what the pic is actually called but if I look at the album when logged off, I get the url, tag and img but not the explanatory title of the pic. :roll:

Bill, it took almost 3 days to resize them and about 6 hours to get them uploaded into the right albums. Hate to think how long it would have taken without Jetstream!

i had a look at the pic the other night and was glad i did , looks like you guys had a great time, mind you every queens b/d weekend is good isnt it,

this time it was just longer and warmer!

I'm having a lovely time looking at the photos and reliving all of those memories. Thanks Caryl, Grant and Sue and anyone else that took photos (think these are just your's and Grant's tho Caryl?) :D

Sarah