zeovit poll

tel

I use just zeolite, I only tried it because it was cheap $16 for the amount I needed I think. I was amazed at how clear it made my water, pies came had a look to, and he was pretty surprised. a few months later I removed the zeolite and could see the difference in days. Put it back on, clear again with-in a day. I never used any of the other products including the starter, I can't see how it would have speed things up for me, only took a day or two to make a noticable difference. Easy to, I forget its there, runs in an cannister filter behind the sump. I guess I should open it up to make sure its not full of crap, been months since I last looked.

Also I have never had any NO3 that I could test for, don't know if this is the zeolite, or what, I guess a combo of things.

not really, last time I used it was when I medicated for flat worms a couple of months ago. dont get me wrong, I thought my water was pretty clear until I started using zeolite. but i do need to get some more carbon, I have a few soft corals so should use it to remove the toxins.

I was using before moving tank and will start again but at moment just using amino acids and used zeospur2 once in new tank.

I still have the old zeolites running but they need replacing and I have to buy some more zeostart.

• 2 weeks later...
I would not be adding anything at this stage, new tank normally gets algae. Rome was not built in a day.

probably good advice, the net result of adding zeovit is that im removing hair algae at a good rate. big clumps of it are falling off and ending up in the sump. when i was trying vodka it only seemed to slow the hair down and turn it blonde. early days but the other green algae seems to be dying off. this is the 1st week but its promising. :)

• 2 weeks later...