Conference 2006

Janey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shae, your paradise address which is in your profile is on my Kapi-Mana mailing list, so you should have been getting a few emails from me lately regarding various things. Every member was emailed a registration form.

• 2 weeks later...

It is with regret that I have to say I will not be in attendance with you all that are going to Conference this weekend.

First it was on, then off, then I thought that we , a friend and I would be able to make it, but due to family circumstances, he can't go so I won't be there.

Thankyou to Stu for the offer of the billet for the wekend, I was looking forward to that. Also I will miss the chance to meet my new cyber buddies and buddess' that I've spent time with thru this forum. I'll miss renewing old aquaintances and making new ones. Most of all tho I think, I'll miss not being able to touch base with all my friends in the NZKA that will be there. KKK.

Good luck, hope the weather holds out for you all the best Kapi Mana in your efforts, and all those travelling, take care.

Don't know who will take on the arguing for things, but who ever it is, remember, it is normally all forgotten after the Con photos are taken.

Catch ya some time later.

Alan 104