Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conference 2006

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were CCed in a number of e-mail's ive got from Jane about it , maybe the address is wrong or something wrong with your e-mail cliant

  • Author

Shae, your paradise address which is in your profile is on my Kapi-Mana mailing list, so you should have been getting a few emails from me lately regarding various things. Every member was emailed a registration form.

  • 2 weeks later...

It is with regret that I have to say I will not be in attendance with you all that are going to Conference this weekend.

First it was on, then off, then I thought that we , a friend and I would be able to make it, but due to family circumstances, he can't go so I won't be there.

Thankyou to Stu for the offer of the billet for the wekend, I was looking forward to that. Also I will miss the chance to meet my new cyber buddies and buddess' that I've spent time with thru this forum. I'll miss renewing old aquaintances and making new ones. Most of all tho I think, I'll miss not being able to touch base with all my friends in the NZKA that will be there. KKK.

Good luck, hope the weather holds out for you all the best Kapi Mana in your efforts, and all those travelling, take care.

Don't know who will take on the arguing for things, but who ever it is, remember, it is normally all forgotten after the Con photos are taken.

Catch ya some time later.

Alan 104

Don't try it on me wok you won't win! 8)

Sorry to hear you won't make it after all Alan. It isn't often you miss a conference. I am sure someone else will stir on your behalf. :wink:

Hmmm....

.... Wonder if Caryl is referring to me? :roll:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :lol:

I recon you should go for it Wok after all what will Caryl do??

Hit you with her hand bag :lol: :lol:

:o Think I'll run for cover now.

I recon you should go for it Wok after all what will Caryl do??

Hit you with her hand bag :lol: :lol:

:o Think I'll run for cover now.

Caryl " Tana" Simpson ....lol

Sorry to hear you won't make it after all Alan. It isn't often you miss a conference. I am sure someone else will stir on your behalf. :wink:

he he he he he I know of many stirrers!! :D

things have started already.

Nice to know I am not alone :lol: :lol:

Good one Billaney :lol: :hail:

Oh no, @#$%^&* dearest Tana in red and black.

Not in a MILLION YEARS

even if hell freezes over will that come true.

:bounce: :bounce: Tana rules, with Jerry a close second :bounce: :bounce:

Big Thank You to Kapi- Mana Club for hosting such a enjoyable and successful Conference

Cheers Everyone.

I very much enjoyed myself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.