May 21, 200620 yr comment_101941 But you will have received a registration form quite some time ago! Report
May 21, 200620 yr comment_101958 you were CCed in a number of e-mail's ive got from Jane about it , maybe the address is wrong or something wrong with your e-mail cliant Report
May 21, 200620 yr Author comment_101981 Shae, your paradise address which is in your profile is on my Kapi-Mana mailing list, so you should have been getting a few emails from me lately regarding various things. Every member was emailed a registration form. Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103292 It is with regret that I have to say I will not be in attendance with you all that are going to Conference this weekend. First it was on, then off, then I thought that we , a friend and I would be able to make it, but due to family circumstances, he can't go so I won't be there. Thankyou to Stu for the offer of the billet for the wekend, I was looking forward to that. Also I will miss the chance to meet my new cyber buddies and buddess' that I've spent time with thru this forum. I'll miss renewing old aquaintances and making new ones. Most of all tho I think, I'll miss not being able to touch base with all my friends in the NZKA that will be there. KKK. Good luck, hope the weather holds out for you all the best Kapi Mana in your efforts, and all those travelling, take care. Don't know who will take on the arguing for things, but who ever it is, remember, it is normally all forgotten after the Con photos are taken. Catch ya some time later. Alan 104 Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103294 aw man... Who am I going to pick on now :-? Any volunteers? :roll: Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103296 Don't try it on me wok you won't win! 8) Sorry to hear you won't make it after all Alan. It isn't often you miss a conference. I am sure someone else will stir on your behalf. Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103297 Hmmm.... .... Wonder if Caryl is referring to me? :roll: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :lol: Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103334 I recon you should go for it Wok after all what will Caryl do?? Hit you with her hand bag :lol: :lol: Think I'll run for cover now. Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103335 I recon you should go for it Wok after all what will Caryl do?? Hit you with her hand bag :lol: :lol: Think I'll run for cover now. Caryl " Tana" Simpson ....lol Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103339 Wait til you see the size of my handbag! (It has my laptop in it) Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103364 Caryl " Tana" Simpson ....lol ROFLAMO, ten points to you paul!!! Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103367 ROFLAMO, ten points to you paul!!! ROFLAMO??? Never heard of that one before sharn... What does that stand for Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103370 Sorry to hear you won't make it after all Alan. It isn't often you miss a conference. I am sure someone else will stir on your behalf. he he he he he I know of many stirrers!! Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_103423 things have started already. Nice to know I am not alone :lol: :lol: Good one Billaney :lol: Report
May 31, 200620 yr comment_103469 Oh no, @#$%^&* dearest Tana in red and black. Not in a MILLION YEARS even if hell freezes over will that come true. :bounce: :bounce: Tana rules, with Jerry a close second :bounce: :bounce: Report
June 1, 200620 yr comment_103570 http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,0a1 ... 26,00.html http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,0a1 ... 43,00.html :) Report
June 4, 200620 yr comment_103917 Big Thank You to Kapi- Mana Club for hosting such a enjoyable and successful Conference Cheers Everyone. I very much enjoyed myself. Report