Waikato club upcoming events

dave

Just a reminder that there is a meeting tomorow night (2/4/06) at the Link House, 4 Te Aroha St. Doors open at 6:30 and meeting starts at 7:00. Rob Torrins will be giving a talk about setting up a aquarium, and im shure he will answer any questions anyone has. New members are always welcome..

Hope to see you there 8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our next meeting is on Sunday the 7th of May. It is our AGM so it is really important that as many members as possible can be there.

We are going to start at 6pm instead of 7pm as the nights are getting cooler :D:D:D

Can you please also bring a plate for supper preferably finger food less dishes that way

New members are always welecome

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out today that link house has moved therefore we have a new venue for this weekends meeting . The new address for link House is now 2 Dawson St , Hamilton East. Dawson st is on the hamilton east side of the dip on grey st between Te Aroha st and Bridge st. It is the first on your right you will see the link house sign on the fence. Start time etc is still 6pm

Hope to see you there :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Just a quick note that wehave a club meeting this Sunday at the New venue 2 Dawson st , Hamilton East at 6pm.

We are having a quiz night but also like club membersto think about something that they would like to know about a something to do with our hobby. Eg how to breed a fish , keeping a certian type of fish or how to treat a sick fish.

Don't know ifwe will have the answers but as a group we will certianlly give it a good shot.

There will also be a raffle, Table show any fish and most importanlya chance to catch up with fellow fishkeepers.

We also ask that we all bring a plate of finger food for supper :D:D:D

Dave

Just a quick note that wehave a club meeting this Sunday at the New venue 2 Dawson st , Hamilton East at 6pm.

Its a shame you both missed it. It was a great meeting (thanks Dave and Shannon) Hope to see you both at the next one :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hello again just asking if anyone in the hamilton culb is welling to help me set up a new saltwater tanks as i know nothing about a saltwater set up. so please help me!

Hey Nrc101

There are a few of us salties in Hamilton that I know of.

Slappers, Rossco, Raeh1 and JDM are all friendly guys PM them and check out their setups. :D:D

I'm just finished gathering equipment and will be setting up next week after exams. I'd be happy to share what little knowledge I know. :wink:

Look forward to seeing a few of you Saltwater guys at the next meeting :D:D:D

Next meeting is the 2nd of july we are having and auction on fishy stuff so if you have anything that you would like to bring feel free to do so also i am sure that there would be items of interest for everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder of this weekends club meeting. We have Warren FNZAS president Visting, A raffle for a complete aquarium as well an Auction .

This month we are having a Pizza night so please bring $5 to go towards Pizza Dominos or Pizza hut :D:D:D

Meeting details are above in previous postings

Come and see our stand at the craftshow from 30th june to 2nd July

New members always welecome

well the car is ready. Tomorrow morning we will be loading our contribution to your auction. We are looking at probably 25 lots. plants, fish, driftwood etc etc.

Remember bring lots of money. Taranaki is proud to support our neighbouring club and we intend to go home with an empty vehicle.

I am really looking forward to seeing you all especically those who are travelling. Please take care driving and thank you for the support to what will be an enjoyable meeting.

Trust me i am looking forward to pizza aswell :D:D

Hey all, tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day of the Craft Show where the Waikato Aquarium Society has set up some display tanks and has an entire tank (with fish, plants, heater etc incl) up for raffle. Very shortly after is the annual auction at Link House, 2 Dawson st, Hamilton East, Hamilton at

6pm Sunday (02/07/06). If you have items for the auction please be there at 5:45pm so we can register auction items. We will have a special helper to to aid with the auctioning and bidding. Look forward to seeing you there.

• 4 weeks later...

Next meeting Sunday the 6th of August at 6pm, link house. HamiltonThe focus of the meeting will be planning of the national fishshow in October 2007. We will be talking about tasks that need to be done and setting milestones to make this a very sucessfull event.We have a couple of FNZAS videos to veiw over supper :D of what has been done in years gone by . Rember this is a team effort so as part of the team it is important that you can make this meeting

There will be a spot prize, hatch , match and dispatch discussion as thel ast meeting was a bit busy so it would be good to have a good catch up with everyone

Itwas awsome to seeso many newfacesat the last meeting and iam looking forward to seeing you all agian rember everyone is welecome to come along

Please bring a plate of finger food for supper :D:D:D

Dave