Waikato club upcoming events

dave

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanksman, to open a pdf file you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Most computers come with this ready installed. It is a free programme if you don't have it. I can send it to you if you want. Many computer magazines have it as one of the freebies on attached CDs.

Daniel

Well done on your first newsletter . I have spoken to derek and he can convert the newsletter to pdf for your . just email it to him first . I am sure that we can sort it out .

Looking forward to catching up with Waikato members on Sunday at the bow st jetty in Raglan . We will be crossing the otherside of the harbour by boat to have a look at the limestone rocks , hopefully some rockpools , and Then going for about a 45 minute crusie around the harbour . This is a great oppinunity to have a good look at a harbour in our own backyard

If wet we will meet at link house at 7pm will inform if this happens

See you there

Dave :D:D:D

Next meeting in march we have Warren joining us. Still thinking of going ahead with Bop trip on the 11th and 12th of march.

April meeting will be a back to basic evening then the tank crawl will be held on the 3rd weekend in april. May is AGM time :D:D:D

Hi Hamilton fish friends. I am doing ok. Its a long time since I have been in here. Out here on the farm is really busy, and I still hate gettin up at 4.30am to milk cows, but I love this lifestyle. William and Jo are doing really well in Auckland, I am sure that you still hear from them often. We are moving farms in June, going off to a lovely farm in Te Puke. I am thinkin that once we get there I might be able to do more with my fish again.

Dave I hear that ou got married, congrats, I guess my invite got lost in the mail.......lol

Daniel, the newsletter was awesome. I am so happy that you are still sending it to me.

Please say hi to everyone for me at the next meeting.

We have a good day trip happenning on the 19th of March. It is as follows

Leaving my place at 8am . Visting tropical Blues in Tirau , then down to Rotorua to visit wonderworld aquariums across to tauranga to living waters, carrinne garden centre, brookfield pets and a couple of others. Should be back in Hamilton by 7:30pmish.

We have a mini van aviable and invite others that may want to jion us for a very fishy day are welecome .

We are also wanting to make contact with hobbyist in rotorua and Tauranga to possibly visit.

Feel free to PM myself if you woud like to jion us for this trip

Dave

• 2 weeks later...