Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi all

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm catz from Auckland.

I actually have got any tanks ATM lol tho I used to have two community tanks that I had for many years, plus a pond with large breeder goldfish. These days however, I rent, and I don't have a lot of space. I got roped into giving someone some advice on their tank recently and I've kinda  decided I wouldn't mind a small tank again....50-60 litres or so maybe....just enough for a few tetras, maybe a Cory or two and a couple of angels or gouramis, maybe a betta. Nothing fancy. I've always loved community tanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.