strange crawlie

F15hguy

was on Tiritiri matangi island all this week and had a ball, came across a weird critter in the rocks (by fishermans bay for those who know the place), it kinda looked like a slater with massive feelers and long legs, it was about 2.5cm long not including the antennae, but it had feelers at the tail end as well. someone suggested it may have been some sort of centipede (due to the tail feelers). any ideas, it was too quick for a photo (plus my camera was busted) it was a sandy grey colour as well.

help please as it is really bugging me, i've never seen anything like it before.

Completely off topic, but not. Has anyone seen those tiny little wriggly wormy things in the water of their tanks?

I've seen them in mine. Some grew up into bristlenose, some grew up into pearl gouramis. Some were planaria, some were bristleworms, some were vermatid snails, some were flatworms, some were stomatella snail, some were spaghetti worms....

What were yours?