Auckland Fish keepers out of Recess

Wok

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that meetings for the sake of meetings are not interesting unless they have a purpose. Eating cake is a purpose. I think 'we' (" " since I haven't joined yet) should get through the joining process and then have an online meeting to write down the sort of things we want to do, and then decide how often we will do these things. I like simple stuff like seeing other people's tanks and pets, visiting LFS's without worrying about boring my husband.

So in short - hurry up and sort out how we can join and then we can get started.

I agree that meetings for the sake of meetings are not interesting unless they have a purpose.

I think that any meeting with Geoff there will be interesting :lol: Almost got it sorted guys, you can start queuing up for membership forms :P

Just got back from work and have realized my 'not completely serious' button on my key board is broken.

I definitely agree that there needs to be more then just meeting for meetings sake.

Did I read catch up for a beer, I am in for that.... :digH:

I hope my names on the list of people who are intending on joining when you work out how to let us.

We should have most of the stuff sorted tomorrow

Just need to get SamH all signed up with the chequebook

A couple of years ago AFA also joined Gilmours so we could purchase chocolate fish wholesale which we sold at Pet Expo. That has to be useful for something.

A couple of years ago AFA also joined Gilmours so we could purchase chocolate fish wholesale which we sold at Pet Expo. That has to be useful for something.

Yes a room full of chocolate fish for krazy geoff to talk to would be interesting, do chocolate fish have an L number?

Yes a room full of chocolate fish for krazy geoff to talk to would be interesting, do chocolate fish have an L number?

KrazyGeoff

speaking skills:

"he could talk the chocolate off a chocolate fish"

Not sure if that would look good on my CV? :dunno:

I think the food is spiraling out of control.

I don't see an issue with that :lol:

I'm working on a new and improved membership form at the moment, I should have it all done by Monday 8)

• 3 weeks later...

i would also be keen on joining up, hve not got my tanks up yet got alota planning and building to do first , but still .......

once its all ready to go i am keen to join.

When i used to be part of n archery Club the meetings were held once every quarter so as you do not have alota of time taken up with them, plus with the internet now we can have a post going for general banter, your yearly AGM to decide on positions who does what.

A facebook page is an idea i would put forward. have one person in charge- send pics to them of ya tanks to be uploaded etc.

this will get the club out there and hopefully intorduce people.