Jax's new babe, top strain in the country

wee2

Okay Kanye :roll:

Did i miss something? Im not 16 so have no idea what ET are showing these day's. I stated it was a nice flower horn but still consider henward's nicer, you may want to consider holding your comments being part of the admin it make's the site look flawed when you act like a child.

hay guys posting on behalf of Jax, showing you his

love this one, hope I can steal it.

1. Thxs Wee2 bro for helping me posting this! i cant seem to access my photobucket login!!

2. I don't think u can steal this baby from me bro, I've now double deadlock, gill bar on all window,

Spikes wire on roof, monitor alarm to my mob, and most prostitute in Manurewa are guarding my pad

(Vip member) :bggrn:

Iam not here to say that my fh are the best..

I Just wanted to show many fh fan here there is a possible chances type of fh which we can have in here in this small NZ..

It's take hard work to pump up big kok in fh, I had import some Grand Sumo pellet for these fh and they seem to work great, but for this type of fish nothing beat the beef heart..

One thing I did learn about this fh strain is that they are more aggressive compared to the green strain fh!

I've try soo many attempt to try to breed and cross breed this blue strain but with not Much luck! :dno:

"Speaking in the true! As I alway do :lar:

I did sent total of 10 blue fh to heaven! :dead%fish

I guess the real trick inkeeping fh is a patient thing!!

Anyway that what I got and i loving it!

Hope some1 else can bring up some nice one too in the near future! :thup:

Ira: if u think fh head kok is a tumour symptom,then u should go n check with ur family doctor about ur head symptom ,To my personal opinion you don't know jack about fh so please keep your immature comment to yourself.

:rolfl:

good to hear from you jack. i always enjoy your posts. will come see you soon aye.

Iam too busy these day man! Got real stuck in doing barista..

Maybe one day u pop in for a coffee n I will pour u some fish pic on ur coffee :lar:

It's that great batch that we got from hff..

I know!! compare to ur one before ur seem to be more solid blue(platinum Thai looking)

I had a female before too it colour turn out to be a light green, as I did asked ID on fh forum they call my female one matrix green...but of course she in heaven now..

I think what happen was the breeder had a good batch of offspring Thai x some strain on zz then offspring out come to be a bunch of mix colour strain..

Just as I could remember in my Midas breeding.. Most offspring is pure red, and some with pure white and some are mixed...

Im guessing That the thing about Fh.. it's forever guessing game..even most pro out there wouldn't have the right receipt for a prefect strain of outcome..

Now who still got some of those blue FH?

:lar:

why dont you try breeding with a barrier in the middle.

works well for many breeders overseas cos the FH is a killer!

lots of articles on how to do it, basically, glass barrier in the middle with holes on it, slate under the glass and slight current going to the female for male to fertilise or something.

you dont get as many fry but you get fry and no dead females.