Too hard to handle"

Jaxxnz

Iam calling a big help on this one!

I came across a couple of time with this kind of diease or infection which the fish will eventually will die after would..

silly to say! i havnt done any research on this yet and hoping some pro out there can give me a clear indication on how to treat this?

or if there is a treat for this?

diease.jpg

Please elaborate (explain)

The picture you have posted is of a fish - what is wrong with it, what are we supposed to be look at?

The fish mouth and teeth are swelling..

Fish behaviour become slightly slow, not eating well, but Not gasping above water level..

In the next 2-5days onward the swelling will become worser, then will die!

In the past I have came across with this problem when fish are injuries from fighting.

But this time the fish was by is self along!

Furan2, melfix didn't work last time!

Now my trail for this is a 50% water change + packet of furan2,

Also added in a small size parrot to bring back some aggressive temper hoping its will help

• 2 weeks later...
Talking about fibroma!! I seem to have one on my side lip now :cry1:

What kind of hybrid are you trying to breed now if you've got an infection on your lips you've caught from your fish's lip? Mermaids?

Sicko... :slfg:

What kind of hybrid are you trying to breed now if you've got an infection on your lips you've caught from your fish's lip? Mermaids?

Sicko... :slfg:

I don't see anything stating hybrid breeding on this topic ira!

Sound like you love to talk riddle..

"I got plenty of mayo that I could squirt all over ya face ira..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Duck lips disease!!!

Know from infection of parasite on lips/mouth..

Fish lost appetite, death within 1 week.

I managed to fixed my 200mm blue Flower horn :happy1:

This duck lips disease has been a real challenged for me, especially when seeking for help to remedy this disease , there is no definitely answer floating on the webs!

In the past I've tried many methods to remedy this disease for my fish..hence the safest medicine such as melifix, to extended furan2.. With control prefect water condition..the fish will end up dying within a week time!

My experiment /success method:

Laid fish down on clean towel,

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE solution"

**( dilute the solution down with water** if small fish dilute to a very weak solution is a must**

Used solution of hydrogen peroxide on a cotton bud stick

Carefully tamp hydrogen peroxide solution on red swollen infection area!

When applied hydrogen peroxide solution onto the fish mouth/ lips their area will quickly burn off into white puffy looking..( warning,, it's will looked terrified)

*(tips, please identifies swollen or infection area on lips before catching your fish out of water!

*( do not let chemical spread to fish gill & eyes!

*( avoid placing fish mouth upward when applying chemical, causing chemical run down into fish throat!

After applying chemical, I gave it a 10 second count for the hydrogen peroxide to kicked in further, then carefully placed fish back into tank!

*(WATER CONDITION: to me no water is perfect water, even if you have tons of filtration :lar:

i find the best and FIRST" thing to start off treating your fish is to do a 50% water change!

I throw in a crushed tablet of metronidazole, and was thinking of melifix solution to help but all ran out, so added in some primaflex..

To be honest deep down I know the fish situation' it a do or die' if I leave it without trying to treat it,

But at same time it's evil crazy method!

I used hydrogen peroxide solution because Iam thinking it could be effective method to killing bacteria in a quick time frame! I used it a lot in the laundry :lar:

Anyway 1days after treatment fish is ok!

2nd day fish looked more active still with swollen lip

3rd day fish starting to eat!!!! With recovered from chemical burns

4th day now, fish healthy and eating active with less swallen lip!!!

No water change!

No melifix, no extra metronidazole..

No extra primaflex

Dam! It's getting late now feeling a bit sleepy, so I leave thing here for now! Welcome with positive feed back if people can understand where Iam coming! All in for the fish!

Zzzzzzzz

Zzzzz