Please forgive me

blueether

Please forgive me for anything I have said in the last 1/2 hour or I do say in the next 3...

It's my birthday week (last tuesday) and I've has the man flu for it, and today is the first day that I have been able to drink and SWMBO brought me a bottle of scotch today :nilly:

Please forgive me for anything I have said in the last 1/2 hour or I do say in the next 3...

It's my birthday week (last tuesday) and I've has the man flu for it, and today is the first day that I have been able to drink and SWMBO brought me a bottle of scotch today :nilly:

It's unfortunate I didn't see this before I complained about your ridiculous comment in my wtb ad. If I had, I'd have realised you're just being a drunk eejit.

So admin/mods - leave the comment there, I'm not offended now I realise where it stemmed from. :roll:

Intrigued as I was I went to have a look at it, I dont think it is really that offensive, but maybe that is because I read that knowing you were intoxicated.

I didn't read it as offensive and I don't care if he's drunk.

beer.gif

Agreed! I bid $600 on a drum set 10 hours before it closed once, I don't even play the drums!

+1 on drunk forming!

:lar: I have seen someone buy a car on trade me while drunk before. Was funny because he didn't remember buying it and couldn't figure out why someone was contacting him the next day to ask when he wanted to come pick it up. :rolfl: He did follow through with the trade in the end though.

Note to self: STAY OFF THE COMPUTER WHEN DRINKING!

I didn't read it as offensive and I don't care if he's drunk.

beer.gif

You're right - not offensive per se, more a strange and stupidly random thing to say in a thread - which was read before I saw this thread.

Anyway, he apologised - so there. :phb: