how much does it cost to get a female cat spayed?

Sophia

I would also recommend Great South Vets - they are definitely cheaper than anywhere else I have seen and the service there is impeccable.

Don't ever go to "Veterinary Associates" In Takanini (http://www.netvet.co.nz/)

When I went in there with my cat who had just been run over, they wouldn't even look at him until I produced the money to pay for consultation :an!gry

I had left my wallet at home in the mad rush to get cat to the vet...

The woman on the counter was a horrible person , I was begging her to help and look at the cat while I went back to get my wallet (2 mins drive) but she refused and told me no vet would help me without upfront payment which was utter BS.

I then proceeded to Great South vets and they took him in without question and even offered me a cold drink from their fridge.

I have made it my life goal to warn as many people off that horrible place as possible since :)

Oh wow, what was the ladys name?? my mum goes there and I used to work there too several years ago! Mum said it's gotten real funny too.

But I was nursing out back and we didn't do reception. Odd that they did that though! We used to have heaps of hit by cars come in while I was there and we'd take them straight in, it has changed a lot though.

I go to great south too, showed up there a while ago with a bunch of abandoned catflu kittens and they really helped me out. Totally respect them for that, I've heard a few horror stores (but what vet clinic doesn't have haters) but overall they've been great

We do not like to name and shame here, especially when we only hear one side. I am not condoning bad behaviour but there may be different people there now, or the woman no longer works there, or has since been re-trained or censured.

The thing is, there isn't another side to it.

And it doesn't matter if she worked there just for the one day , she was representing the business and as such it reflects on the business.