Where can I get a nice betta...

Nic G

I'm guessing Hollywood would be the best?? But I also suppose you have to be there on the day they come in, yeah?

Planning a trip up to Auckland in a couple of weeks, I'd love to get a nice fighter, there are some AMAZING pics on here!!! :love:

if you want something Ultra special you'd be hard pressed to find better than the breeders on here, most of the commercial stuff is mass produced to a point.

althoug a few nice special come in now and then like the elephants and the Black orchids (there is a Tauranga breeder having a bit of success with the orchids atm.)

There are some lovely males in HFF at the moment and some have been there for several weeks. If I was still breeding I would have snapped them up. A huge mount of nz bred stuff is rubbish ATM, but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion on what makes a good quality fighter.

Yes, I agree about a lot being rubbish :-?

When we were in the South Island we had a stunning blue boy, he was amazing! I think we got him from Organism in ChCh, can't quite remember. But seeing the plainer ones around now, they just don't compare so we haven't had any for ages!

I love the black & green ones I saw on the photo thread on here, they're brilliant!

Two weeks until we can get to HFF, hope they're still there!!! Were they at Albany or Mt Roskill??

Thanks SamH! :wave: How did you do that? :-D

Yeah, his gills are black, very cool! :-) A Cambodian CT you say? That's neat :thup:

I see he is settled in, still as aggressive????

your pic is heaps better than mine =P

Haha, yes a much better pic ;-) Yup, he's settled in well. He's really lovely, very friendly and loves to show off!

If you hit the icon_post_quote.gif button on my post of the image, you'll see these %7Boption%7D tags at the start and end of the URL to the image. All you need to do is post the direct url (usually ends in .jpg), highlight it and hit the image button at the top of where you type.

Back on topic, I hope you get the chance to breed that CT :thup: