Music suddenly got good again

Carlos & Siran

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately both made similar amounts of $$$

so someone somewhere is throwing $$$ at them

Todays money? surely that must be because there is more money around today then there was in the 70's-80's?

or blander and more generic so that no one says they don't like it, unfortunately no one LOVES it either

Are you having a dig at death metal? I love my death metal, so if you are I prove you wrong :sml1:

camtang wrote:

or blander and more generic so that no one says they don't like it, unfortunately no one LOVES it either

Are you having a dig at death metal? I love my death metal, so if you are I prove you wrong :sml1:

Report this post

how is death metal bland and generic???, its one of those areas whee a bit of creativity still abounds.

even the Rock we are getting is getting generic (the latest one by Grinspoon for example) and purely $$$ based.

how is death metal bland and generic???, its one of those areas whee a bit of creativity still abounds.

even the Rock we are getting is getting generic (the latest one by Grinspoon for example) and purely $$$ based.

Report this post? huh :dunno:

the rock we have been getting for the last 5-10 years has been generic!