How do I cancel my membership

animllvr

How do I cancel my membership / subscription on this forum?

I am sick to the back teeth with the attitude of some people on here and no longer wish to be a member - give me the overseas forums everyday!!!!!

My apologies to those i was going to arrange the importation of fish for but . . . .

I dont see what the problem is, as I have never seen problems with peoples attitudes, and it is one of the best behaved forums I have seen on the internet, I suppose the mods should get credit for that, as they do I great job keeping the forum clean.

But thats just my opinion, and what would I know, Its not as if I am a lurker on multiple fish forums....

In answer to your question no one forces you to go on to this site, so feel welcome to not visit if you don't like it.

It takes all sorts to make a forum. Some are quick to learn and look for new ideas whereas others like to stick to the tried and true. We are all different and just because someone disagrees or says an idea won't work, doesn't mean you have to give up. If everyone did that nothing would ever get achieved anywhere!

As signing up to this forum does not give you membership to anything else, you do not have to cancel anything, just stop posting. Very simple.

it was the fault of those who weren't true believers

Shaggy..Its wasnt me!.. Its wasnt me!!

All i can say isv that he was trying to help people how to ask the importer to get requested fish in the country, but would help alot if his importer could login to do business here,,,

p.s'animllvr" you dont need to feel down when the public give you a catus to hold, just throw it back to them!! that what i do :slfg:

actually Mr. Livingart gave me some good advised and just IGNORING is the best to go....go..

We are all different and just because someone disagrees or says an idea won't work, doesn't mean you have to give up. If everyone did that nothing would ever get achieved anywhere!quote]

You really meant it Caryl??

so to bring back the blast of the past again,how come you wrote to me that i should go to another forum?

Meh ...its a forum.....you take what you want you give what you want.....swings and round abouts ....

Now if only someone would take livingart

:wink:

:rotf: :rotf: youll need someone with big arms and deaf,,to take l/a for walkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :digH: :rotf:

hello little fat buddy :slfg: