What leo morphs are in nz?

dragonz1833

I remember when breeding masked love birds that the blues were actually a green bird with a gene for lack of yellow and I understand that the higher the incubation temperature with leps the less black so therefore the appearance of more yellow. I have also seen frogs with a pink belly but they were dying with chytrid

I remember when breeding masked love birds that the blues were actually a green bird with a gene for lack of yellow and I understand that the higher the incubation temperature with leps the less black so therefore the appearance of more yellow.

So would it be possible to incubate to get a black leopard gecko? :spop:

which parasite are we talking about?

An imaginary one. na not sure exactly. may not have been parasite induced either at the end of the day.

merely a theory. at this stage anyway.

You could get a blacker one but you are also looking at temperature sex determination. Why would you want one? A bit boring?
Black blue tongue skinks are unreal looking.

check this out, not best pic but ill be dammed http://bluetonguelizard.com.au/mating-a ... e-tongues/

gafa taped the females :o - the things ppl do :sml2: :rotf:

I remember when breeding masked love birds that the blues were actually a green bird with a gene for lack of yellow and I understand that the higher the incubation temperature with leps the less black so therefore the appearance of more yellow. I have also seen frogs with a pink belly but they were dying with chytrid

Chytrid morph :sml2:

The love bird morph sounds similar to these blue green tree frogs. http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/378348/enlarge