Soon...

Ira

Wow...When did I post that? About 3 hours ago and I took the pic only a few minutes before? Just looked again and the distance to the surface has gone from about 20mm to about 5. So roughly 5mm growth per hour. Should be touching the surface in an hour or two.

Wow...When did I post that? About 3 hours ago and I took the pic only a few minutes before? Just looked again and the distance to the surface has gone from about 20mm to about 5. So roughly 5mm growth per hour. Should be touching the surface in an hour or two.

You sure your tank is not leaking? :sml1:

• 1 year later...

One year update for no particular reason.

I just tried to get a pic of one of the flowers, only camera I have at the moment is my cell phone though. :(

flower.jpg

It's a weird plant, I guess the stalks do double duty as flowers and runners.

plant2.jpg

Time lapse with time stamps next time please Ira! :wink:

Nice looking plant, BTW.

Oh, btw, I tried...I taped my time lapse camera on the side of the tank between the glass and the wall. Left it there for about a month then went to check it. It was GONE.

Finally found it behind the stand, had a look at the video, about 4 hours after I started it recording it fell off the tank onto the floor and broke. :(

• 2 weeks later...