Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Genetics understanding for breeding?

Featured Replies

why do you talk to yourself in posts?

why two accounts?

I am BURN. I activated this account to contact MARY ANN. NOW SHES GOT THE CONTACT SHE BEEN WANTING. I been watching and reading the posts. All you people that are hear to better the breeds and help people have once again done quite the opposite. YOU BETTER THINK HARD ABOUT MAKING AN APOLOGY TO MARRY ANN one of your newest members. IN PERSON.

I am BURN. I activated this account to contact MARY ANN. NOW SHES GOT THE CONTACT SHE BEEN WANTING. I been watching and reading the posts. All you people that are hear to better the breeds and help people have once again done quite the opposite. YOU BETTER THINK HARD ABOUT MAKING AN APOLOGY TO MARRY ANN one of your newest members. IN PERSON.

:rotf:

but you are mary ann as well :smln:

sly

I have gotten a blonde plain female and a couple of blondes that look like they have a little white in their tails, so will see what I get from these. Couldn't find any albino's.

Thank you to all those who have helped :thup:

This thread has gotten way off track. Can we take it from here and continue with questions and answers. I was really interested in this as am thinking of trying to breed some good guppies!

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ange_AJMS

How is your breeding going??

This is a picture of a female to my male

Magentafemale.jpg

note the red speckling on the dorsal and caudal fins.

If you google "Philip Shaddock magenta guppy" you will find a pic resembling my female and an albino male that looks very much like our males.

So I'm 99.999% positive they are Tai Pink Platinum magenta's.

The female pictured is around 3 months old and with the male so as soon as she is ready I get fry from her and then we'll know for sure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.