June 21, 201214 yr comment_486983 why do you talk to yourself in posts? +1 This conversation has become extremely confusing. Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_486992 why do you talk to yourself in posts? why two accounts? I am BURN. I activated this account to contact MARY ANN. NOW SHES GOT THE CONTACT SHE BEEN WANTING. I been watching and reading the posts. All you people that are hear to better the breeds and help people have once again done quite the opposite. YOU BETTER THINK HARD ABOUT MAKING AN APOLOGY TO MARRY ANN one of your newest members. IN PERSON. Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_486996 I am BURN. I activated this account to contact MARY ANN. NOW SHES GOT THE CONTACT SHE BEEN WANTING. I been watching and reading the posts. All you people that are hear to better the breeds and help people have once again done quite the opposite. YOU BETTER THINK HARD ABOUT MAKING AN APOLOGY TO MARRY ANN one of your newest members. IN PERSON. :rotf: but you are mary ann as well :smln: sly Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_487010 BURN didn't learn a lot from being banned and is now trying to make double trouble while once again contributing little? Report
June 22, 201214 yr comment_487086 I have gotten a blonde plain female and a couple of blondes that look like they have a little white in their tails, so will see what I get from these. Couldn't find any albino's. Thank you to all those who have helped :thup: This thread has gotten way off track. Can we take it from here and continue with questions and answers. I was really interested in this as am thinking of trying to breed some good guppies! Report
June 26, 201214 yr comment_487535 not allowed back so if you have been contacted by him please let us know Report
July 8, 201214 yr comment_488942 Hi Ange_AJMS How is your breeding going?? This is a picture of a female to my male note the red speckling on the dorsal and caudal fins. If you google "Philip Shaddock magenta guppy" you will find a pic resembling my female and an albino male that looks very much like our males. So I'm 99.999% positive they are Tai Pink Platinum magenta's. The female pictured is around 3 months old and with the male so as soon as she is ready I get fry from her and then we'll know for sure. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.