April 18, 201214 yr comment_480912 Heya, this thread is for your favourite 'show' cichlid! Post a pic of the fish that really catches your eye! African, dwarf, S.A cichlids all welcome. Trying to liven up the forum a little. Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480921 is that texas male or female? looks male? my new flowerhorn is gonna be my show cichlid. Report
April 18, 201214 yr Author comment_480928 Haha or all your fish Wee2 That Texas looks like a thug! Love the festae too. Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480931 http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l540/jackp88/?action=view¤t=IMG_1753.jpg http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l540/jackp88/?action=view¤t=IMG_1744.jpg Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480938 is that texas male or female? looks male? my new flowerhorn is gonna be my show cichlid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCjjX2aA18/quote:3w3s32ch he is a male. he has breed with my tiny female one before. how funny he is 23cm and the female is only about 10cm. Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480940 Haha or all your fish Wee2 That Texas looks like a thug! Love the festae too. yes I am a real A.Cichlid lover :roey: Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480949 She was awesome, bit he was better, shame I never really got a good pic of him Love these guys too and would love another crack at keeping these guys too Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480957 Heya, this thread is for your favourite 'show' cichlid! Post a pic of the fish that really catches your eye! African, dwarf, S.A cichlids all welcome. Trying to liven up the forum a little. where are the pics of your E B Dempseys ?? Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480958 and rcon brings out the best :slfg: acouple mine :cofn: africans of course and a plec Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480959 and would love another crack at keeping these guys too I'm 12 and what is this Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480961 I'm 12 and what is this are you really???? you have to be 18+ in order to know that :sage: Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480962 lol nice cichlids. i must admit, i am starting to like them. that redhead is a stunner! texas too. love the festae. duncan was just saying, i should can the thai silk and go for the red dragon strain and get some red festae blood in there. maybe dividing my tank in half, having a pair each side would work :roll: Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_480963 are you really???? you have to be 18+ in order to know that :sage: Well played. Report
April 18, 201214 yr Author comment_480968 Really like the red heads I like this Thats a nice fish, colour pops. She was awesome, bit he was better, shame I never really got a good pic of him Love these guys too and would love another crack at keeping these guys too Definitely the best festae I have seen here. Geo Balzani came in? Must have been a while ago. where are the pics of your E B Dempseys ?? Lost them last year, was so gutted. A temperature spike was the culprit I think. I have some new cichlids that I will put pics up of. My favorit guy: Very blue, he's amazing. Streamers are very long. Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_481004 She was awesome, bit he was better, shame I never really got a good pic of him Love these guys too and would love another crack at keeping these guys too Great looking fish !drool: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.