Proactiv

sorry too old to worry about my skin now &c:ry

yerp... it true...

Looks like someone stretched a sharpei over his face... :digH: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Edit: Sorry, back on topic... haven't used pro-active, but, I found that it doesn't matter what you use as long as you are consistent in your usage...

Of course, an exfoliator (sp?) and a astringent to dry the skin out is always good... that all I used to do when my skin got bad.

In saying that, there are many people with worse acne than I ever had...

Pimples are easy to get rid of. I just use the hands that God gave me - works a treat, and no need to spend money on stuff :thup:

Ewwww bad image :facepalm:

But seriously I used to work with a couple of people who swore by the stuff.

Best bet is to stick to something like cricketman said. Perhaps buy a product you can continue to afford and easy to get.

I was put on a regime at 12 and never really developed a problem.

Good luck! :)

lol, my skin is good!!!! it was more because i sit at home alot and watch tv when my wee one is asleep and i see LOTS of home shopping ads and i was interested to know if it actually worked! much like the bio mag.....lol does it work like they say it does... and that silly ad for stonedine pans etc....the home shopping ads drive me mad, but im sure someone out there has bought something off the tv before!

I always know when they kids are staying as the number of bottles and potions quadruples in the bathroom! I noticed that several of them were Proactiv so asked if it worked. I was assured it did, as long as it was used correctly and regularly. If you stopped using it, or missed a day or two, the skin got bad again.