Our funny cat Cleo

So our cat Cleo got a bad cut on one of her hind legs.... so she had to get it stitched up at the vets.... $360 later.... she had to stay inside for 7 days. Yesterday she got to go outside for the first time. Well I was on the computer in the evening and she was outside and she started meowing pitifully the way she does when she's caught something... so I went out to see what she had.... what she had was not what I expected lol What was it you ask? A flippin praying mantis!! :sml1: I wonder what she'd bring if I had to keep her inside for a month..... maybe a fly? :sml1: I think being inside for a week has driven her mad lol

Small things amuse small minds I guess :slfg:

I had 1 of my 4 cats catch a cicada one day, then decided to sit there and eat it in front of me, after me turning away in disgust, I turned back to have a look when I thought she had finished eating it, to have her sitting there with the cicada making the noise they make after she had tried to swallow it, man it was awful, she sat there for ages trying to swallow it down :dunno:

Must have got stuck half way down her throat :sml1:

arrrgh cute attack :nilly:

does she let you stroke her tummy or do you get bitten?

I once had a cat that had been handled so much I could even stroke the tiny furry paddy bits near his cat wrists :love:

I miss having a kitty :tears:

arrrgh cute attack :nilly:

does she let you stroke her tummy or do you get bitten?

I once had a cat that had been handled so much I could even stroke the tiny furry paddy bits near his cat wrists :love:

I miss having a kitty :tears:

That's not normal? All my cats are like that.

I've had 3 cats - the first would attack your arm if you touched his stomach, the would 'just' tolerate tummy stroking before thrashing his tail and looking irritated before leaving the premises, the last one you could throw around and do all sorts to. Admittedly the first cat was a psycho but the rest were well behaved. Some cats I meet on the street who roll around pretending to be cute get very annoyed if I try to stroke their tummy.

I've had 3 cats - the first would attack your arm if you touched his stomach, the would 'just' tolerate tummy stroking before thrashing his tail and looking irritated before leaving the premises, the last one you could throw around and do all sorts to. Admittedly the first cat was a psycho but the rest were well behaved. Some cats I meet on the street who roll around pretending to be cute get very annoyed if I try to stroke their tummy.

they recken that there pets get there tempment from there owner :digH: :rotf:

Awww Gorgeous Cat Karina :love:

Not liking the above pic at all :an!gry

Poor little kitty :an!gry

Thanks Linda. She came from a shelter actually that 3 of our 4 cats are from. She picked us as even the lady who had been feeding her for months couldnt get near her. Has come leaps and bounds and is a sook :love:

Last night I was getting face smooches and have a cold and she licked my forehead to comfort me awww :love:

I am a huge animal activist and to see the above photo angered me so much that I was lost for words! I have no respect for those that don't know the real value of an animal.

A half wild cat sat on my young sister in a crib just like that and nearly killed her. My father went on a cat killing spree after that. We lived in a hydro dam village and when it all ended after 6 years everyone shot through and left the cats behind. I have a mind to do a similar thing here sometimes as we have no cat and no dog so about 6 cats use our place as a public toilet.

I would love to keep birds but all the neighbours little cuties would annoy them to death. Nothing wrong with cats if they stay at your place.

I would love to keep birds but all the neighbours little cuties would annoy them to death. Nothing wrong with cats if they stay at your place.

Just like any introduced animals, especially predators. Shouldn't be allowed to roam uncontrolled. Especially shouldn't be encouraged like many here do.