March 29, 201214 yr comment_478643 Dam, I've been waiting waiting to seeher move but nothing, then I flick onto something else for a few minutes, now she's turned around :an!gry I'm sure she's know's I'm watching her :facepalm: Report
March 29, 201214 yr Author comment_478670 Someone was driving the camera early this morning - lots of close-ups of the chicks Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_478689 This morning, our 8 o clock I saw mom feeding the two chicks some squirrel neck, it was so cute, my kidsl loved watching it although my daughter was a bit upset about the squirrel having its eyes half open when dead Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_478755 Looks like it's raining, think Mum and Bubbers are having a nap Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_478764 :oops: :roll: :slfg: Love watching Mum and Dad look after their chicks, even know how to tell the difference between Mum and Dad now too Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_479061 I found that if you watch them between 6am and 8am then you are sure to see a feeding. I was lucky enough to see both mom and dad feeding them the same time, it was so cute, also at those times someone from Decorah seems to be driving the cameras which results in a lot of close ups, unfortuanatly I was looking at them on my phone, so could not get screenshots this time. Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_479063 Wow, Thanks for that info mcrudd, might have to watch them while I'm having breakfast tomorrow morning Report
April 24, 201214 yr comment_481552 Three eaglets sleeping all by themselfs without any parents right now. Gosh they have grown Report
April 24, 201214 yr comment_481600 Time and date here in Canada: Tues., April 24th; 8:27 pm. Mommy watching them now...are they ever growing! :bounce: Report
May 1, 201214 yr comment_482417 They are growing super fast hey Caper All three eaglets and Mom or Dad (can't tell if I can't see the face) is fast asleep, its so cute :love: Report
May 5, 201214 yr Author comment_482715 Wow, they stack on the size quickly. I've seen a few feedings, but no actual prey being landed in the nest. Edit: Just checked out some highlights. You can see one parent come swooping in with a fish in this one 8) Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_483070 Ahhhh...just saw one stand up and turn around...wow...awesome sight these eagles. :happy2: :happy2: They seem to be getting their feathers? I don't know what you call the "fluffy" looking grey stuff they seem to be loosing???? Caper Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_483073 the Great Spirit Bluff Falcons have babies now too, think they hatched last week. :love: Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_483511 Anyone watch the eagles lately...they are growing sooooooooooo fast! :spop: :spop: I don't know how long I watched today, one had his/her leg stretched out and wasn't moving...watched till he/she moved, thought there was something wrong but he/she was fine :happy2: Caper Report
May 13, 201214 yr comment_483632 I still watch them everyday, they most certainly got bigger Just overnight, it was amazing to see :love: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.