February 22, 201214 yr comment_473500 Found this yesterday - a webcam watching an eagle nest. She's sitting on a couple of eggs, so is usually there. http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles Report
February 22, 201214 yr comment_473501 Hmmm. Cant see this :-( Do ya have to sign up to see it?? Report
February 23, 201214 yr Author comment_473517 Hmmm. Cant see this :-( Do ya have to sign up to see it?? Nope, no sign in required. There's a troubleshooting faq here Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_473568 It was tucking its head under its wing when I checked! This is surprisingly exciting. Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_473634 Cool can see it now :bounce: Must ave been something with computer settings at work as to why I couldn't see it this morning :roll: She busy sleeping :yaw1: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_473701 Oooh some action! It is daylight and she just got up, studied her 2 eggs, did a 360 then some housekeeping before settling again. Why do I keep checking out this eagle?? :facepalm: Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_473710 :an!gry Can't see her again, must be settings on my Comp at work :an!gry Report
February 23, 201214 yr Author comment_473733 Oooh some action! It is daylight and she just got up, studied her 2 eggs, did a 360 then some housekeeping before settling again. Why do I keep checking out this eagle?? :facepalm: I know, it's strangely compelling :dunno: There's some highlights on Youtube, search on "Decorah Eagles" you can see them bringing rabbits to the nest, mating, scaring off raccoons - all sorts or raptory shenanigans Report
February 24, 201214 yr comment_473739 LOL, I bookmarked this, she is sleeping and occasionally lifting her head, I am going to get addicited to checking on her now :nilly: Report
February 24, 201214 yr comment_473750 If you scroll down the page you can see links to other raptor webcams. Report
February 24, 201214 yr comment_473754 If you scroll down the page you can see links to other raptor webcams. :slfg: You should never have told me that, I am allready checking on this one as if its my young toddler playing :facepalm: I hope it does not use up all my internet data Report
February 24, 201214 yr comment_473804 Iowa is UTC -6 in non daylight saving time, so it is three in the morning there at the moment! Report
February 28, 201214 yr comment_474481 Iowa is UTC -6 in non daylight saving time, so it is three in the morning there at the moment! Thank you, I really enjoy watching them, can not wait for the little babies to come soon Report
February 29, 201214 yr comment_474582 Looks very cold there tonight :roll: No wonder she's as snug as a bug in a rug Does anyone know how long the eggies take to hatch ?? Report
February 29, 201214 yr Author comment_474617 35 days, give or take :spop: Lots of info half way down this page Report
February 29, 201214 yr comment_474622 35 days, give or take :spop: Lots of info half way down this page Lol you beat me to it amtiskaw, I also enjoyed this video link above very much showing you the difference between mom and dad, since they look so similar you never know who is sitting on the eggs, now I can see who is who :happy1: makes it more excitening Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.