Car crash Today

zuri08

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard out i stop mine as i dont use the car n it sits in the shed locked away was paying $1400 a year for full insurance on my s14

I actually have an old reminder here for my S14, from 2010 Hmmm, Looks like the remainder of my S13 after I sold it was credited so add that and it makes the total $378/year after the NCB.

When I left the US to come here my car insurance at the exchange rate at the time was $4800 NZ/year.

My husband has had that exact thing happen :o

We were on one wage at the time, with 2 small boys, expecting the 3rd baby boy, he ploughs into a rear end of a brand new Nissan Sentra, Insurance company said it was a right off, we had no insurance, as couldn't afford it on one wage, we are still paying for it 20 years later at $7 a week :roll:

We ended up with no car as it wasn't worth while fixing our Mitsi Galant, so ended up having to buy a new car as well.

Tell my 4 boys now, NO INSURANCE = NO CAR

We have found the best place to go for modified cars is NAC.

All my boys have modified vechiles:

Nissian Skyline GTR

Honda Accord Euro Type R

Toyota Supra TT

Mitsi GTO TT

They are obviously all Males and under 25 on Full licences, we have found NAC prices aren't to bad.

Some Insurance Company prices are ridiculous :roll:

the intitall start up price for me is to high to get insurance like you we are on one income and its acc after i had a back injury working.i know its good to have insurance but at the same time its not there are over 4000 unpaid claims a year and ive been down that road and refuse to do it again.i started driving a fiat bambina manual at age 7 and have done many club races jimmy carna some drifting etc and i know that i wont crash yes there is a possiblity but its very slim and i have been driving for 7 years Legally now haha and have never crashed into someone nor into anything i am a very cautious driver and was taught at a very young age.my car is modified and is too much to get insurance if i had insurance for 7 years and didnt crash that would work that i paid $13750 for what?

Firstly, 3rd party is MUCH cheaper than full.

actually not always. i recently got quoted $10/month more for third party fire and theft as oppose to full cover (same company).

probably some laim marketing ploy but anyway. two stone chips in windscreen already, probably cost more to fix them than the insurance premium for the year , so i not complaining. plus the peace of mind really lets me push it to the limit haha just joking

hard out i stop mine as i dont use the car n it sits in the shed locked away was paying $1400 a year for full insurance on my s14

yup, and a 2k excess if my car gets stolen (also s14, most stolen car in the AA books last year and the year before....)

Sorry to hear about your accident, by the way :cry:

the intitall start up price for me is to high to get insurance like you we are on one income and its acc after i had a back injury working.i know its good to have insurance but at the same time its not there are over 4000 unpaid claims a year and ive been down that road and refuse to do it again.i started driving a fiat bambina manual at age 7 and have done many club races jimmy carna some drifting etc and i know that i wont crash yes there is a possiblity but its very slim and i have been driving for 7 years Legally now haha and have never crashed into someone nor into anything i am a very cautious driver and was taught at a very young age.my car is modified and is too much to get insurance if i had insurance for 7 years and didnt crash that would work that i paid $13750 for what?

no worries necks pretty stiff though.got a quote today for repairs not including respray they think they can match a color i made up myself??the quote was $1201 incl gst plus gotta get my suspension checked out and will be alot extra if anything there is damaged

Hmm, thinking maybe you know my son, he was into tack racing etc

He used to own a Orange Honda Civic, 500hp at the Fly Wheel, changed the head on his B16c motor to a B18c with forged internals etc was a right little flyer, Preformance Car Magzine did an article on him and his Civic a few years back.

no worries necks pretty stiff though.got a quote today for repairs not including respray they think they can match a color i made up myself??the quote was $1201 incl gst plus gotta get my suspension checked out and will be alot extra if anything there is damaged

Just because you made the colour yourself, doesn't mean they can't match it. The tech's getting pretty damn awesome when it comes to matching colours

• 3 weeks later...

a little update after along time.3 weeks later have finally started getting things sorted cars a write off damage was over $3500 and i will be getting paid out.just found out my poor litlle honda will be going to a tender auction so gutted am thinking of buying it back and turning into track car is basically one now with all my mods haha.anyways 3 weeks is along time she ended up lying and stuff but got it sorted now hopefully that is.and necks still stiff after 3 weeks maybe time to see the doc?or poor sleep cant tell

Glad its all coming together for you now, can be a right pain in the A***

I would highly recommend going to see an Osteopath about your neck, costs should be covered by ACC, you don't have to be referred to by a Doc either.

I've had fantastic results with my Osteopath.

Went to a Chiroprator a few years back for the same problem, I found there treatment to be very harsh.

Good Luck, hope you get it sorted soon.