Ok, I'm moving...

Ira

what on earth did you do to it to make it wave its back legs about so much? looks like Bug Yoga :sml2:

Well, first I poked it several times with a stick to get him out of the hole in the brick I was trying to move, then I shoved a camera in his face.

WOW, I would love to fine some of them :nfs: well velvet worm

Just do what I did, I found 4 of them. :)

Step 1: Buy 800 bricks with little holes in them to build fish pond.

Step 2: Stack them at edge of driveway.

Step 3: Six years later carefully inspect holes for residents while moving the pile somewhere out of the way.

Step 4: Go like :nilly: when you discover large amounts of spiders, wetas, roaches, little hoppy things, slugs, snails, more spiders, some more bugs and spiders.

Step 4: Go like :nilly: when you discover large amounts of spiders, wetas, roaches, little hoppy things, slugs, snails, more spiders, some more bugs and spiders.

No rodents? Thought there would be a mouse or two hiding out in there... plenty of food for them and all :)

No rodents? Thought there would be a mouse or two hiding out in there... plenty of food for them and all :)

No actually. I didn't find anything with less than 6 legs. I haven't seen mice or rats outside here often. Once I saw a rat sitting on the bricks here: pond.jpg

Only other time was once when I went to take the wheely bin out at night, and what I think must have been a mouse raced around my feet for about 5 seconds before disappearning.