more cool pics

sneaky2

Oh my did that snake bring back memories. a "Luislang" (Python ) slithered into our house in the dead of summer looking for a cooler place. My brother and I, 7 and 9 at the time freaked when we saw it, but could not get to my mom cause we would have to hop over it to get to her, so we just screamed until she came running, she freaked hopped over it grabbed us hopped over it again and fled out the house. We phoned the parksboard and they came and removed it. They asked us whether we wanted it destroyed or released, we chose release, but we put some special mesh on our outside security doors so it could not slither in again. It was approximately three almost four metres long, too a kid my age is was the biggest snake ever, but they do get much bigger than that

looks like a green anaconda, a giant one at that.

what a shame to kill it! it must have taken decades to get that size!!!

i want a pet snake, but i wouldnt buy an anaconda!!

whats wrong with small snakes that feed only on insencts and frogs. or even corn snakes:D

i used to have a python, was a very manageable size.

whats wrong with small snakes that feed only on insencts and frogs. or even corn snakes:D

I would like a small green snake but can't in NZ.

The reason we can't have them here is because they create competition for food. Also we couldn't have frog or insect eating ones either because we have three rare and ancient native frogs and also endangered native insects too.

looks like a green anaconda, a giant one at that.

what a shame to kill it! it must have taken decades to get that size!!!

i used to have a python, was a very manageable size.

was it a pyjama python henward,That would explain it being "a very managable size"???? :sml1:

:sml1: