alternative fish tanks?

disgustipated

http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalog/product/Rolling-Organiser-15L?SKU=511205

these are crap as they flex a fair bit when you full them up

http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalog/product/Rolling-Organiser-15L?SKU=511205

but this one looks like it might hold up, buy one and let me know how it goes :D

yea mate i have used those warehouse bins in the past with much success. only drawback is that it does stretch a little bit, doesn't compromise the structure of the bin but just means you cant fit the lid on unless you squeeze the sides in a little bit.

i'm looking for a 400-600 litre type bin. plastic baths sound good.

any other ideas/suggestions please people?

yea that looks perfect - if i could only find a second hand one. $200 is too much, i could probably get a glass fish tank for similar sort of price.

i have been looking at second hand spa pools...

i also have one of those huge paddling pools with the inflatable ring around the top, water fills and floats the ring up. i think it's about 2000 litres. might try it... i'll post pix if i do.

what fish is it for :bounce:

after my 6 foot tank broke, i sold most of my fish, have found a temporary home for another, but the only guy i can't bring myself to sell is a huge pigeon blood oscar. he's my baby....

so just looking to keep him somewhere more comfortable than the 200l tank he's in now...

after my 6 foot tank broke, i sold most of my fish, have found a temporary home for another, but the only guy i can't bring myself to sell is a huge pigeon blood oscar. he's my baby....

so just looking to keep him somewhere more comfortable than the 200l tank he's in now...

bro try to hook up with north shore hff if they could temp shelter your baby in their big tank..i think it will be a good show room for them too.."asking never hurt, but begging will".. :thup: