Have you ever had this problem?

Hdoubleu

That is weird Jude although I understand the concept behind it :-?

What is the problem Hdoubleu? Gives the cat something to look at. Lid protects the inhabitants. Our cat used to lie on the glass lid and watch the fish swim by. Kept her amused for hours and the fish seemed to enjoy it too.

That is weird Jude although I understand the concept behind it :-?

What is the problem Hdoubleu? Gives the cat something to look at. Lid protects the inhabitants. Our cat used to lie on the glass lid and watch the fish swim by. Kept her amused for hours and the fish seemed to enjoy it too.

Not sure I'd want to try it on my cats - those clips could hurt.

Our two cats are not really interested in the fish tank/fish at all :dunno: If I take them to it and show them they will watch the fish swimming around but they don't try to get them or climb onto the tank lid. They just don't really care.

Mine won't even look at the fish form ore than 2 seconds when I try and do that. Just gets bored and tries to wriggle away. She doesn't even like eating fish. When I fed her on a raw diet once she always had leftovers when it was fish, any other meats and she'd keep demanding more than her portion.

Mine won't even look at the fish form ore than 2 seconds when I try and do that. Just gets bored and tries to wriggle away. She doesn't even like eating fish. When I fed her on a raw diet once she always had leftovers when it was fish, any other meats and she'd keep demanding more than her portion.

Yeah that's what my cats do... they're only interested for about 2 seconds.

They do like fish though. Whenever we get fish and chips they bug us for some lol I'm a softie so I always give it to them.

mine will watch them, sometime take a swipe, then realise theres glass inbetween, but is mostly happy to sit on the top for the warmth.

i used to have 2 bowls with goldfish in them and we had 3 cats watching the bowls (wish i got a photo of this :facepalm: ) mum and i ended up calling it fish tv! :D