Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cute spider

Featured Replies

That is a big spider... looks like a huntsman? Whatever it is it freaked me out HAHA I am terrified of spiders. I can handle small ones and daddy long legs but anything bigger such as white tails freak me out. We've had some pretty big white tails in our house before :o:o:o

I love this video, I don't like spiders but this is cute, how he scratches and then genuinly snuggles his little body into the sand, and then end is just classic, I think he just wanted some time out :slfg:

I was expecting, because of the "Watch it until the end" that it was going to jump at the camera or something would pop up and scream.

I was expecting, because of the "Watch it until the end" that it was going to jump at the camera or something would pop up and scream.

me too. I loved it, was very cute. And now you can't see me! Wait... is my butt showing? :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.