Welcome David R to the Moderating Team

A while back there was some conflict over the direction in which this forum was heading, and some of the members felt strongly enough about it to start a new forum that was more inline with the way we felt it should be run. Since then there have been many compromises and consessions made, and FNZAS is a much better place because of it. Its all history now, and FNZAS will no doubt continue to evolve to suit the needs of its members.

A while back there was some conflict over the direction in which this forum was heading, and some of the members felt strongly enough about it to start a new forum that was more inline with the way we felt it should be run. Since then there have been many compromises and consessions made, and FNZAS is a much better place because of it. Its all history now, and FNZAS will no doubt continue to evolve to suit the needs of its members.

Spoken like a true Moderator :thup:

There was a long time ago (I think, I can't remember back that far) but no worries :lol:

OK, thanks guys. I wasn't trying to stir up the mulm or anything, just curious as it seemed odd that little ol' NZ could support two forums for fish keeping...

:)