June 22, 201115 yr comment_441841 :lol: well I would not believe him if he told me the cause of his fish's death :slfg: Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_441879 That's awesome, I can kinda see where he is coming from as well Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_441989 Hilarious :slfg: He reminds me of the Wok-a-noodle ads on the radio! But it's cool that he's got such a positive outlook haha. Maybe looking at all those fish everyday has made him a really calm guy lol. Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_442011 That guy is my hero :sml2: +1 :happy1: I never thought anyone could displace my current hero, the 30 Second guy. Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_442036 +1 :happy1: I never thought anyone could displace my current hero, the 30 Second guy. Not sure I'm familiar with the 30 second guy.. Post a link? Report
June 23, 201115 yr comment_442124 That made me laugh out loud, just what I needed. I do not now why people love those spray and walk away ads. They are dreadful!!! :facepalm: Report
June 23, 201115 yr comment_442244 That made me laugh out loud, just what I needed. I do not now why people love those spray and walk away ads. They are dreadful!!! :facepalm: I would take spray and walk away over wok-a-noodle ANYDAY! :nilly: :facepalm: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.