Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish Man

Featured Replies

Hilarious :slfg:

He reminds me of the Wok-a-noodle ads on the radio! But it's cool that he's got such a positive outlook haha. Maybe looking at all those fish everyday has made him a really calm guy lol.

+1 :happy1:

I never thought anyone could displace my current hero, the 30 Second guy.

Not sure I'm familiar with the 30 second guy.. Post a link?

That made me laugh out loud, just what I needed.

I do not now why people love those spray and walk away ads. They are dreadful!!! :facepalm:

That made me laugh out loud, just what I needed.

I do not now why people love those spray and walk away ads. They are dreadful!!! :facepalm:

I would take spray and walk away over wok-a-noodle ANYDAY! :nilly: :facepalm:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.