The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would but they are $23 each and it wouldn't be fair on the fish to buy one.....a bit expensive for me. I was hoping you would buy some :bounce:

I'm *thinking* of buying this

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=510394865

Are they at Hollywoods?

I'd really love to buy them, but I also saw Sundadanio axelrodi are on their stocklist again and I really badly want those! And even though I currently have $200.00, I still need stainless steel mesh (which is pretty expensive) for the breeding traps, large buckets for a peat filter and a couple of other bits so I am not sure if it is a wise idea to buy more fish, because those neons might be too old to breed, if they're not already too old... The gouramis would be much easier to breed than the neons though.

On second thought, buckets are cheap so I suppose I could get the peat filter set up, because I won't need to bother with a breeding trap for the gouramis so that will be a major expense I won't have to bother with. And since I've got three tanks now, I have plenty of room to breed mini fish so when I can afford the breeding traps I'll be able to breed the neons in another tank :)

I'll email John and see if he's getting some gouramis in :bounce: :thup: