The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I bought 5 gold mountain minnows for my new breeding experiment. I realise they are harder to breed than the normal ones but they are so golden I just had to try. Of the 5 one female is a bit shy but the others were eating very quickly and getting to know what the dropper looks like. I guess having had limited success in breeding so far if I get a few fry I will be quite happy. :happy2:

Saw some baby turtle in the pet shop today :love: they look so little in the tank!

Also sent my DS off to a guy in CHCH and he said he'll have a look at it and get it fixed

:an!gry why put people food in my turtle tank! Whole tank stinks of chicken so I had to do a water change, which isn't too bad but I just did a 60% water change yesterday! What a pain in the back.

today i did the adrenalin challenge BOP at the tect park, i got up to 11 metres high :nilly: :D

and also YAY! im going to aukland tomorrow :happy2: :happy1: i have HFF albany and mt roskill and aqua world on my list of places to go, does anybody know any other places that sell marine to go to?? :dunno:

Managed to catch the last of the three stray kittens that have been living behind work. Just gotta get mum now and get her fixed. This is her 5th litter apparently. :(

Organising a trip to the vet for wee hissing bitey kitty but they're all really healthy looking. Had a great old time trying to catch fast wild kittens that had got in to a shop full of expensive breakable things. The weather was bad last night so they'd crawled through a tiny window to the shop that was left open out the back of work.

Aaaand my albino guppies all look super pregnant so i'm crossing my fingers for fry this week!

I am in ChCh for my aunt's funeral. We don't know what to do with her cat. It is just full grown but so scared of everything it won't come near (didn't come near anyone much when aunt was still alive either). It came from Cat Rescue but they won't take it, nor will the SPCA. :dunno: