The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walking the Tongariro crossing on Saturday... Nothing like getting up at 6:30am to go freeze on a 6 hour walk (or a 1 hour jog :P) to enjoy some scenery. :roll: To make it even better I have a English essay on Macbeth due on Monday :nilly:

picked up my new(second hand) fish tank this evening, thanks b16a2 for the sale :D

now have 300L odd of tank to figure out what to do with hahaha.

could be a good start for the marine tank i wanted to do? or maybe another tropical tank :D

pop'd you a Like :D

i also made a fb page :-D im bored :P

http://www.facebook.com/Marinfish4lifesReef

it has a link to my you tube page

just finished retrofitting my aqua one 40W T8 single light fitting into a twin 54W T5 light fitting :D

The metal housing is getting a tad bit hot, can keep my hand on it, but its still a tad much maybe. but the plastic is staying cool and the inside stuff is a nice temp.

is much better light output and hopefully it dosnt get much hotter. else ill have to drop it to a single 54w T5 :(

pop'd you a Like :D

just finished retrofitting my aqua one 40W T8 single light fitting into a twin 54W T5 light fitting :D

The metal housing is getting a tad bit hot, can keep my hand on it, but its still a tad much maybe. but the plastic is staying cool and the inside stuff is a nice temp.

is much better light output and hopefully it dosnt get much hotter. else ill have to drop it to a single 54w T5 :(

thanks!

I almost did so once but remembered just as it was shimmering on the top edge!

I have just made some Afghans. All 29 of them (I don't know where number 30 went :dunno: ) are cooling ready to be iced with melted chocolate and the obligatory walnut.