The What's Up? thread.

SamH

:roll: some people :facepalm: the guys give you some free bees so what.you should be thankfull..

as the contrainer least the the plants all the plants are ok..

i had some plants trun up in new paper and flat carborad open up there my fragle plant flat as a pan cake...

i rather have them in a plastic contaner any day..

he cant tell a rough couier how hes going to handle it..as i know some couiers if it got fragle on they toss parcels around..and see

if it rattles.

its not nothing wrong with the package..its the handleing is the problem...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Point taken about the packaging - it wasn't his fault, it was the handling.

As to the freebies - whether I am greatful for them or not is my personal choice. I just find it annoying because I feel bad chucking plants that I don't have the room for. It was a bit of a struggle just to squeeze that L. arcuata in. Basically, I just want to recieve what I ordered. And I feel bad for the guy that sent them because he's losing money giving stuff to someone who chucked it out. I wish he had asked me whether I wanted them or not, instead of just sending them on the off chance that I might want them. He could have made money out of those selling them to someone who was wanting to buy those particular plants.

Anyway enough about this. I shouldn't have posted it in the first place and I didn't know people were going to get upset about it. I apologise for what I have said and if it has offended anyone.

I should probably spend less time on the forums and maybe stuff like this wouldn't happen if I did.

au contraire monsieur... this is the What's Up thread, you can post what's up and we will rattle on about it as usual :smln:

don't feel bad for the person who gave them to you, they did it for their own reason and it might not have been just to make you happy - could have been politely offloading stuff there was no room for, trying to butter you up for another sale, or maybe just misjudged you.

in other news I have one more week at work and then 3 weeks off work on holiday :happy1:

I am thinking seriously of doing a road trip to Paeroa Countdown for a blueberry/white chocolate muffin and perhaps a trip to the historical village in Tauranga... depends on how much driving I can be bothered doing. Is a long way for a muffin but I would ...

A muffin, coffee and a trip to the historical village? How could you resist Sophia!

I'm back off to Taupo this weekend to celebrate my uncles 60th. My cousin (his son) is coming up from Napier and he is coming down from Napier. C'mon good weather! :thup: