The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apple is falling behind, they are only catching up to the current android phones and there are going to be new android phones in the next month or two.

I liked apples "big" stats, 250 million iOS devices... there are more android now. The MacBook Pro and iMac are the number one best selling notebook and desktop... compared to the computers that make up 70% of other purchases. And the best was this one which just shows that there are more users of windows really.

But people will buy it because it's apple. I loved the 300M iPods, 16B songs(it's crazy it's like $2 a song=$$$ and 18B apps?! I believe they hopefully will develop an A6 chip possibly quad core 1.2ghz and add some more RAM in there, new design, camera looks good and can only get so good, and I reckon not a bigger screen. The latest galaxy sII screen is so big you can't type properly on it. Samsung has no case against apple in this law suit. Who made the touch screen phone first? Who made the design of iOS? And who's platform looks pretty similar. Same goes with the iPad. I will never go android because of this no matter what the specs are. I say for apple to just keep going. Android will spend millions of dollars trying to copy apple, they will try and copy the Siri and it will be so blatantly obvious! Guess I'm just an apple nut :lol:

He will get better now he's lost his competition. Don't go bagging the fish shop just because you couldn't go down and choose them yourself. What if that's all the stock he had? What if that ugly, scrawny male was better than another male he left behind at the shop?

Antwan, I didn't mean to, but I hope you can understand that I'm feeling a bit miffed about this so I'm not in the best frame of mind. John is a great guy and he did his best I'm sure, but I am really upset about losing my nice male :(

did it kill the snails at least? :-?

Joe, you must be nice to Mr Runty, he could have the fish sperm of a 1000 babies waiting :slfg: feed him up good and sing him love songs :happy1:

:lol: :facepalm:

I checked him again and he is definately deformed, no point in breeding from a deformed fish. Buy hey I still have my macmasteri and they're really nice so I'll focus on them for the time being :thup:

They said it was just too deep and the X-Ray didn't really show its position relative to the entry wound; and they didn't want to dig around too much.

So basically I'll have to be put under and the foot will have to be operated on. So now; not only do I have a damn needle stuck in my foot, but I also have an incision in my foot!

What irritates me is that I'm doing it all privately and I'm still going to have to wait till "early next week" :an!gry

It would be easier and quicker to fly down to either Australia or Singapore; have it removed and then come back.

They said it was just too deep and the X-Ray didn't really show its position relative to the entry wound; and they didn't want to dig around too much.

So basically I'll have to be put under and the foot will have to be operated on. So now; not only do I have a damn needle stuck in my foot, but I also have an incision in my foot!

What irritates me is that I'm doing it all privately and I'm still going to have to wait till "early next week" :an!gry

It would be easier and quicker to fly down to either Australia or Singapore; have it removed and then come back.

I thought you were in NZ? Where in Australia or Singapore would you fly DOWN to? I assume that North is up though...

I checked him again and he is definately deformed, no point in breeding from a deformed fish. Buy hey I still have my macmasteri and they're really nice so I'll focus on them for the time being :thup:

You may as well still try, no point in having a trio of rare fish and letting them go to waste. Breed them, enjoy breeding them, and cull the deformed offspring. No doubt he'll throw a bunch of good ones.

The park is Cornwall Park. Most of the wood I saw has blown off on the side that faces the back of the hospital so if you head for the bit between the 2nd set of judder bars away from Stardome and towards the information centre, park in the little bay that faces the houses/hospital, you'd be in the vicinity. If you get to the gateway and judder bars in front of the information centre you'll have gone too far.

I was wrong..... 3 sets of judder bars away from Stardome and the last lot have a sign that says Olive Grove, parking on the right. Then head up and left towards the trees.